Booster Club 2021 Scholarship
The Etowah Swim and Dive Boosters will award, at minimum, two $500.00 scholarships to Etowah High School graduating senior student swimmers. Student athletes must have participated on the Etowah Swim and Dive team for at least 3 years and have been an active member of the team, with good attendance, in their senior year.
To apply for this scholarship:
- Applicant must be an Etowah High School graduating Senior
- Applicant must have an unweighted GPA of 3.0 after 7 semesters and must be of good character
- Applicant must have donated time and/or talent in service to the community – volunteer work at school or at charitable organizations
- Applicant must be admitted to or planning to attend a 2-year or 4-year college or university
- Applicant must complete the application, have a signature from a coach and write one essay (details below)
- Completed application must be returned to the Etowah Swim and Dive Booster email (firstname.lastname@example.org), in PDF format, no later than March 1st 2021 by 5pm.
- All information must be legible, correct and verifiable. Any late applications will not be considered.
- Please do not write applicant name anywhere on the application or essay
Presentation of the scholarship recipients will take place as a part of the Etowah Swim and Dive End of Season Ceremony on March 4th, 2021.
SCHOLARSHIP JUDGE(S) ARE COMPLETELY SEPARATE FROM ETOWAH SWIM AND DIVE AND ETOWAH SWIM BOOSTERS.
ANY FALSE INFORMATION ON APPLICATIONS IS GROUNDS FOR REVOCATION OF AWARD